OUR VISIONS AND VALUES
Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our attitudes and values are reflected at all times through
the methods and approaches adopted in the classroom. during more formal curriculum
time, but also through the range and quality of the extra-curricular activities available,
the hidden or unseen curriculum and through every contact with the children and their
In addition, we treasure the links with our community and parish, recognising our
shared values and aims for the school. The Governors therefore hope visitors to the
school will notice these characteristics: -
* an orderly, calm, safe, welcoming and caring environment;
* a place where children and adults want to be and there is a feeling of belonging;
* an honest environment where personal opinions and beliefs are valued;
* a place where children and staff work together in groups and teams, giving and taking
* an environment where change is designed to enhance the quality of teaching and
learning within the school and it is welcomed positively;
* a place where high standards are expected, and where achievements are praised.